From SSRG Annoki
The Service Systems Research Group is a multidisciplinary team, led by Dr. Eleni Stroulia, a Professor in the Department of Computing Science, that focuses on the technical and socioeconomic concerns around building software systems for the purpose of service delivery.
Dr. Eleni Stroulia is the NSERC/iCORE Industrial Research Chair on "Service Systems Management", generously supported by IBM (http://www.ibm.ca).
- the Smart Condo -- Dr. Stroulia and Dr. Liu (Occupational Therapy) are the co-leads of the Smart Condo simulation space in [ECHA],
- the CWRC (Canadian Writing Research Collaboratory) which was funded by CFI in June 2009,
- the GRAND (GRaphics, Animation and New meDia) Network of Centres of Excellence, and
- the SAVI Strategic Network.
Dr. Stroulia is
- adjunct Faculty Member with the Faculty of Rehabilitation Therapy (U of A);
- a member of the UCOSP Undergraduate Capstone Open-Source Project Steering Committee;
- collaborating with CRAME, the Centre for Research in Applied Measurement and Evaluation;
- collaborating with CIRCA, the Canadian Institute for Research Computing in the Arts; and
- working with ICChange on the Kibera Medical Record Initiative.
If you are interested in Dr. Stroulia's earlier projects, see her earlier web site.
Finally, she tweets as Eleni_Stroulia.